2012. március 1., csütörtök

Gilera runner 125cc vx (not piaggio typhoon aprilia zip) : Paddington : £900


Hi there here i have my Gilera Runner 125 vx 4 stroke model on a 54 plate.
The bike comes with a FULL YEARS MOT no tax only £16.00 at any post office currently not insured as would of done myself.
The bike is fully running not a single problem never let me down before starts all the time every time on the electric start.
It haS blue and silver zig zag pannels in a good condition 1 or 2 minor scratches for the bikes age as they stoped make the gilera runners in 2006.
Also has immaculate forks and wheels with not a single mark with brand new tyres still has red crayon mark.
Also has datatag pannels al markings there with cerial number and card.
Very low milage just under 10,000 genuine miles.
Looking for £900 ono as my dad purchased it for me 2 years back for £1100 on ebay Full logbook in my name all paper work presant mot paper ect.
IF INTRESTED OR ANY QUIRES PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO GIVE ME A CALL ON 07508688727 CHEERS ADAM.
. Gilera runner 125cc vx (not piaggio typhoon aprilia zip) : Paddington : £900

0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése

Popular