2012. június 25., hétfő

Clio sport 182 exhuast system Standard system from 2005 clio 182 ?

Selling my old 182 exhaust. I used to have a cliosport and changed The exhaust on it to a slightly bigger one. I forgot I still had this and thought it would be worth selling as I have no use for it since selling the car. It has the 2 rear silencers and the pipe with the CAT still in it. There is some rust on the exhaust which I have put in the pictures. Welcome to come and have a look before buying. I am located in Poole, dorset. Might be able to travel to deliver but this would need to be discussed before buying. I will not post as i want the buyer to of seen exhuast and be happy before purchasing. Any questions please just ask. If i dont answer please leave a message or text me and i will get back to you.

0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése

Popular