2012. július 15., vasárnap

2 Sony Xplod 12 inch subs with a matching 1200 Xplod amp and wiring kit ?

For sale are my 2 Sony Xplod 12 inch subs along with a matching 1200 Xplod 2 chanell bridgable amp. The subs are enclosed in homeade boxes (which could do with being recovered as i covered them in faux leather and sray glue NOT GOOD lol) but the boxes are very well made by kmy grandad (a bench joiner) i have used for around a year in my car but am selling my car and dont intend to put a sub in my new one. they come with a complete 1200w witing kit (8 guage) and 2 binding posts (in the picture) these can be used to make new boxes ect (one of them will need to be put on the one of the subs (i only used 1 sub in my car for a whle). the only bad point is that one of the subs ahas a little crack in it (not all the way through) i put tape on the back of it and you would never know ~(see the 2nd piccy) :) just being honest :) the other sub is perfect and the amp is in great condition and i think is worth over £100 alone :):) this really is a very expencive set of speakers give me a ring or come and have a look :D 110 ono

0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése

Popular