2012. július 4., szerda

Black 19" TSW Pace alloys 4X108 et25 Citroen/Peugeot/Ford +

For sale are my 19" TSW Pace alloy wheels and tyres These wheels are a direct fitment for citroen & peugeot and are 4x108 et25 and I had them fitted to my citroen c4. They will also fit 4 stud fords. Tyres are all in good condition with plenty of tread (6-7mm) and are 215/35/19 Fullrun HP199 Alloys are all straight and in good condition with just a couple of minor paint flakes and very very light grazes on a couple of wheels. This size wheel in this fitment are very hard to get hold of and cost me a packet. And the tyres set me back £80 each too not too long ago. Looking to get some standard C4 alloy wheels instead. £350 cash Would also swap for Standard C4 alloys plus cash my way.

0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése

Popular