2012. február 14., kedd

Renault Laguna 2.0 IDE 143hp petrol, full spec : Southampton : £500


I bpught this car for export. But do have some problem, so not able to drive 1000miles.

Tha car starts easy and drives fine untill the computer shows injection fault and then it stops the engine. It starts again but only able to drive it for about a 1 min than it stops the engine again. If it rest for a while (approx 1-2h) it starts again and able to drive for a while until it stops again. I bought the car 30 miles away. Were able to drive home and the problem occured 1mins far from my place.

I asked a mechanic and he said that should be some sensor fault. I'm a foreign student and do not have the time sort it out.

I also put half tank of petrol with fuel additional. Thought it will fix it. It didn't, still the same.

Theres no TAX no M.O.T

The car is full spec. 17'' alloy with good tyres, full leather heated seats, Satnav, Cabase Hifi, sun roof, Xenon headlights....

Do have a small dent at os rear, check pictures.

The price is fix 500. If anyone intrested I'm in the UK from Sunday to Wednesday. Inspection welcome. No timewasters, please!
. Renault Laguna 2.0 IDE 143hp petrol, full spec : Southampton : £500

0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése

Popular