2012. február 12., vasárnap

XTR125 Motorbike For Sale : Redhill : £949


This 125cc Motorbike I have only purchased this year Brand New with a 11 Plate on it. It's a great and very cheap on expenses bike. Road Tax, Maintenance and Petrol Expenses are very efficient. The Bike is in top condition and I have only driven about 200 miles. A very nice bike for this price. I am selling this as I am now moving abroad, and I can't take this with me.

If you have any more questions, please do ask me :)



P.S.: If I get the right buyer, I will also give away lots of accessories including an expensive Flip Helmet, chain, break pad disc lock, gloves, etc. [All together worth 200 Pounds]


Engine Brand : 156FMI-2.
Engine Type : Single Cylinder, 4 Stroke, Air Cooled.
Engine Displacement : 124ml
Max Power : 8.5Kw at 9000rpm
Clutch Type : Hand Operated
Transmission Type : Manual
Gear Type : 1 Down - 4 Up
Drive Type : Chain
Start System : Electric / Kick Start
Ignition Type : CDI
Fuel Tank Capacity : 11 litres
Front Brake : Disc
Rear Brake : Disc
EEC Type Approval No. : e4*2002/24*0832*07
Tyre Size (Front) : 70/90-17
Tyre Size (Rear) : 100/80-17
Suspension (Front) : Telescopic Forks
Suspension (Rear) : Twin Shock Absorber
. XTR125 Motorbike For Sale : Redhill : £949

0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése

Popular